Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Janie and Her Alarm Clock (Gun)

The past two mornings I have woken up with the song "Janie's Got a Gun" in my head. (Aerosmith... love!).

?

I have no idea why. I havne't been on an Aerosmith kick in months. And I haven't listened to that particular song in YEARS. (It's not on my Aerosmith playlist).

Time to psychoanalyze a bit... ?


Because, really, this is coming out of left field.


I have come to the conclusion that waking up and going to work is like unto having a gun put to my head.


NO. (I mean, really, how ridiculous is that? I'm blessed to even have a job. And I happen to love mine, even if it is stressful.)




Uh...


I need to get a hand gun?


Maybe.



Uh...


Maybe the ringtone on my iPhone, the one set as my alarm, sounds VAGUELY, from the depths of a sleep-coma, like the hook of Janie?


Time to switch ringtones.



Seriously. Janie's Got a Gun? Kind of disturbing to wake up to that, dontcha think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails