Yup. They're growing.
(Or in other words: I haven't killed them yet!)

PS: This phase of the sprouting is where my sprouts are growing "REAL" leaves. When they first sprout, they come up with little oval-shaped leaves. The scalloped leaves are the real shape of the tomato plant leaves. We're making good progress here, people! This is exciting stuff! It's like watching grass *ahem* Tomato Plants grow!
Only five more months or so until real, homegrown tomatoes will be devoured. (most likely by the raccoons, if last year is any gauge.)
Yum. Slurp.
In other news, my Sister, Bro-in-law and I all have our tickets to see the Hunger Games. Do you?
(Or in other words: I haven't killed them yet!)

PS: This phase of the sprouting is where my sprouts are growing "REAL" leaves. When they first sprout, they come up with little oval-shaped leaves. The scalloped leaves are the real shape of the tomato plant leaves. We're making good progress here, people! This is exciting stuff! It's like watching grass *ahem* Tomato Plants grow!
Only five more months or so until real, homegrown tomatoes will be devoured. (most likely by the raccoons, if last year is any gauge.)
Yum. Slurp.
In other news, my Sister, Bro-in-law and I all have our tickets to see the Hunger Games. Do you?
I am happy you are getting sprouting. I would love to try growing tomatoes. Since Roan joined us my house plants have taken a hit so gotta get that under control before I try growing something that we can actually eat. Super excited about Hunger Games. Still have to get our tickets. :)
ReplyDelete