Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanks

So remember the time it was the week of Thanksgiving and I dropped off the face of the planet? (AKA: I went to North Idaho) Yah, good times.

Last week I flew up to see the 'rents in the frozen North. And, like any good grizzly bear ought to do in the frozen wintery winter, I hibernated. I barely touched my computer all week. I didn't blog (obviously). I cooked. And slept. And spent time with my parents and sibs. And saw the new Twilight movie. (Which I will not review or voice my opinion about.) And played with my awesome Nephew, who is currently obsessed with cars. It was a really great week.

Oh, I occasionally left the house to go running. Here's proof that I saw the outside at least once:
What did you do for Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails