Monday, November 23, 2009

Extra! Extra!

Super sweet deal on British Airlines (ba.com) right now. Actually a couple of them, but only one I'll be able to take advantage of presently.

First: Book a flight and fly "across the pond" by Jan 31st and get a complimentary companion ticket for your next international flight. (NICE!)

Second: A credit card offer (Blargh, you say, I know... me too. BUT:) After your first purchase you'll receive 50,000 airline miles (enough for a flight from the States to London, Germany, Switzerland...).

And then, as if one "free" (Annual fee = $75) international ticket wasn't enough! If you spend $2k on the card in the first three months of having it they'll award you ANOTHER 50k miles. Seriously. (Like that'll be hard... I buy EVERYTHING on my credit cards. Gas, Groceries, everything and then pay them off each month - I do it specifically for the mileage. Last year I went to Barbados on an award ticket. This year - Virginia and Utah.)

Considering that right now the award price for the trip I'm planning for the spring (Did I mention I'm going to Rome?) is 30k miles... I could potentially get enough miles out of this promo for THREE trips to Europe. Uh, yah. SIGN ME UP. Now. I mean it. I want those miles. ;)




www.ba.com
or direct to:

http://www.mychasecreditcards.com/britishairways/header

2 comments:

  1. THAT'S AMAZING!!!!
    We are going to make 2010 the year of travel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real! I'm so excited I could burst! Or maybe I just have to wee. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails