Sunday, November 8, 2009

Off to Spend Some Quality Time in the Desert

I leave for Phoenix tomorrow morning, bright and early! The early part I've resigned myself to, the bright - not so much. I'm just SO not a morning person.

In any case, I'll be spending Monday and Tuesday in Phoenix and returning home Tuesday night. I'm going for work. Usually work trips are a ton of... well, work. Gobs of it. So much so that last year I spent a week in Chicago and a week in Boston and saw absolutely none of what those cities have to offer. Lame. But, this trip is different. I'm actually going to have a few hours on Monday to do a bit of sightseeing and enjoy the sunshine. Yay!

I want to go for a hike. Have you been to Phoenix? What's your favorite day hike?

1 comment:

  1. Go hike Camelback mountain. I've done it a few times. You could see the praying monk.

    Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails