After much decision making, decision un-making, planning, un-planning and re-planning, it looks like I'll be headed to Portland for Thanksgiving.
Originally I was going to spend turkey day with my sister and her husband and then hop over to join the friends I grew up with for another feast... maybe I wouldn't have so much hopped as driven. Well, we recently found out that our brother from Boise and his Wife and kids will be making the trek to Portland to join our other Brother + his Wife, Kids, their Mom, her Partner and our Parents (did you follow that?). We were recently in Portland so we opted to do our own T-day... but the temptation of having EVERYONE in one place for ONCE was a bit too much to resist. So that means nine hours of traffic each way, tons of crazy family all in one place and lots of food. I'm excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment