The time has come to tell y'all.
(What better day for big news than on Leap Day?)
I've been mulling over a rather big decision for quite some time. And this big decision has effected my travel plans for this year.
You see, I just purchased my last online course, the ONE class I need to finish for my degree. I have twelve months to complete the course. And although at times I seriously have doubts about my capability to finish this class without SERIOUS help, the plan is to graduate next spring! Woot!
Don't you think that calls for a super special awesomely amazing trip?
Me too.
So my plan is to take a six month sabbatical from work next spring ('13)... and move to Rome!!!!!
That's the deal, yo.
Now to get back to work on that class... And dream of the Pantheon and the Spanish Steps and Piazza Navona... It's going to be a fun year, 2012. And 2013 will be even better.
(What better day for big news than on Leap Day?)
I've been mulling over a rather big decision for quite some time. And this big decision has effected my travel plans for this year.
You see, I just purchased my last online course, the ONE class I need to finish for my degree. I have twelve months to complete the course. And although at times I seriously have doubts about my capability to finish this class without SERIOUS help, the plan is to graduate next spring! Woot!
Don't you think that calls for a super special awesomely amazing trip?
Me too.
So my plan is to take a six month sabbatical from work next spring ('13)... and move to Rome!!!!!
That's the deal, yo.
Now to get back to work on that class... And dream of the Pantheon and the Spanish Steps and Piazza Navona... It's going to be a fun year, 2012. And 2013 will be even better.

What a day to come out!!!! You can SO do this class Christy! You've totally got it. Then, ON TO ROME!!!!! And tasty pasta and gelato! Then, I'll come and help you move into you're new place. ;)
ReplyDeleteExcellent!! Oh, I'm happy that you will finish up that class! You could totally finish it in less than a year!! (Though I'm not one to talk, I barely finished the 2 independent study classes I took in undergrad in time.) Then you can graduate and have a degree!! Yay! I'm working on this freakin Thesis so I can graduate too. Ugh. Then I get to decide what I want to do...
ReplyDeleteohhhh...jealous! although i did just book a trip to london/paris/rome for may. still, 6 months is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to come visit you!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteNow, hurry up and finish that last class young lady. (she says with a very souther finger wag and hip shake)