A long weekend and a trip up the mountainside to Tahoe. Once again, good friends lent us the use of their cozy cabin and My sis, her hubby, my nephew and a couple of my friends piled into cars and headed North. We expected a big snowstorm on Saturday, but were terribly dissappointed. Luckily there was barely enough snow in a meadow about ten miles from the cabin to go snowshoeing. Around the lake, however, there was no snow.
Que Sera!
What did you do for President's Day weekend?
All of the images in this post were taken with my new lens - a 50mm 1.4. I'm still getting the hang of it, but I pretty much love it so far.
Que Sera!
What did you do for President's Day weekend?
Lake Tahoe
While Snowshoeing
Appparently Cujo lives in Tahoe
All of the images in this post were taken with my new lens - a 50mm 1.4. I'm still getting the hang of it, but I pretty much love it so far.





No comments:
Post a Comment